Healthy Diet for Nursing Mothers. Surely after delivery want to gain back thinner as before right? Well here are some tips on a healthy diet and safe for nursing mothers. Not interfere with the health of mothers and babies.
- Consult your doctor first. Your doctor will help to regulate your diet and choose foods and essential nutrients you consume. Diet so you do not disturb your milk production quantities.
- Eat regularly and need a variety of foods in so nutritional needs remain unmet. Provide easily processed foods and fast food, and do not forget to always prepare food in small portions to be consumed before the hunger strike. Recommended foods: cereal, bread cereals, green vegetables: broccoli, spinach, and kale, and fresh fruits; high protein foods such as eggs, salmon, tofu, tempeh, and meat, fresh juice.
- Drink plenty of water to avoid dehydration. Because when breastfeeding, will release much excess liquid. Always make your next bottle when breastfeeding.
- It is advisable to consume drugs during your breastfeeding diet. Because it can affect the baby’s health.
- Diligently check Iron levels in the body to avoid the likelihood of developing anemia. For it is advisable to consume a lot of eating food containing iron.
- Adequate rest and exercise regularly.