TO DIET FOR HEPATITIS PATIENTS . To Diet – Liver function among which helps in pengolaham nutrients and neutralize toxins, including harmful drugs. Viral hepatitis or inflammation of the liver can impair these functions. However, setting the proper diet can accelerate the recovery of liver function.
The liver has various functions in the processing of nutrients. To Diet – All nutrients (carbohydrates, fats, proteins, etc.) is digested and absorbed by the intestinal wall will then be transported to the liver for processing. The liver also has the function to neutralize toxins, including harmful drugs, hormones and others. Given the importance of liver function it is understandable that when the liver is damaged it can be a deviation occurs in the processing of nutrients. To Diet – But we need not lose heart because the heart is one part of the body that has a very high capacity for regeneration / recovery.
Providing high-quality protein and vitamins can speed recovery. But keep in mind that the administration of the protein tolerance must be tailored to the patient’s body as if the excess can cause increased blood levels of ammonia in it or not balanced so that there arose various disorders in the body. Therefore, we need a proper diet arrangement for people with hepatitis in order to obtain the maximum recovery.
Terms Diet For Liver Disease Patients
To Diet – Goal setting in patients with liver disease diet is providing enough food to accelerate improvements without aggravate liver function. Condition is as follows:
1. High calorie, high carbohydrate content, fat and protein were adjusted to the circumstances of the patient.
2. Given diet gradually, tailored to the appetite and tolerance pendeita.
3. Enough vitamins and minerals.
4. Low salt or fluid accumulation is limited in case of salt / water.
5. Easily digested and does not stimulate.
6. Raw foods contain dihindakan gas.
Various Kinds Diet For Liver Disease Patients
For patients with severe liver cirrhosis and acute hepatitis prekoma. To Diet – Usually given in the form of liquid foods containing simple carbohydrates such as fruit juice, syrup, sweet tea. Provision of protein should be avoided. If there is fluid retention or difficult urination then a maximum of 1 liter of fluid per day. This diet should be given more than 3 days.
Given when a state of acute or prekoma have been overcome and the nascent appetite. To Diet – Diet soft shaped or chopped, depending on the circumstances of the patient. Protein intake is limited to 30 grams per day, and fat are given in an easily digestible form.
For people with a passion quite well. To Diet – Common form of food or soft, depending on the circumstances of the patient. Protein content can be up to 1 g / kg body weight, fat is in an easily digestible form.
For patients who have improved their appetite, can receive the protein and showed no active cirrhosis. Common form of food or soft, depending on the ability of the patient. To Diet – Calories, protein content and high carbohydrate, fat, vitamins and minerals sufficient.
Everyday Food Groups
In practical, everyday foods can be divided into 3 groups:
1. Yellow Group
Foods that are used as an energy source such as rice, potatoes, oil, sugar, and cakes. Dietary intake of this group should be set amount per day.
2. Green Group
To Diet – Groups of foods should be eaten as needed. Examples of vegetables and fruits. It contains fiber, these foods can prevent constipation. These foods also contain vitamins and minerals.
3. Red group
Consisting of many protein foods such as meat, eggs, fish and others. Consumption of food groups should be careful because if consumed in excessive amounts will result in elevated levels of ammonia in the blood.
Selection of Food For People with Hepatitis:
1. To Diet – Avoid foods that can cause gas, such as yams, cassava, beans, cabbage, mustard greens, radishes, jackfruit, durian and others.
2. Avoid foods that have been preserved as sausages, salted fish, corned beef, and others.
3. Choose foods that do not much like the fat content of lean meats, fresh fish, chicken without skin.
4. To Diet – Should select a few vegetables contain fiber such as spinach, carrots, beets, squash, green beans young, young green beans, spinach leaves and so on.
5. Spices do not be too stimulating. Salam, laos, turmeric, onion, garlic and cilantro may be used but not too much.
6. Avoid too much fatty foods like pork, intestines, tripe, brains, marrow and coconut milk.
To Diet – For patients with hepatitis, diet therapy is very important to do. Nutrient content in diet therapy of hepatitis vary depending on the condition of the patient. Total calories provided are also different, depending on the patient weight and activity. In addition, generally less well if there are too many lose fat unless there are symptoms of yellow on the eyes or skin. Fat that contains many essential fatty acids such as vegetable oil or fish oil may be administered as usual – To Diet.